Turner Change Management recognizes environmental protection as a key component of sound business performance.
We are committed to providing our products and services in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimizes our potential impact on the environment.
We will operate in compliance will all relevant federal, provincial and municipal environmental legislation, and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
- integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of our decision making and activities,
- promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner,
- educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work,
- reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable,
- promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility including water, electricity and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable,
- avoid unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products, seek substitutions when feasible, and take all reasonable steps to protect human health and the environment when such materials must be used, stored and disposed of,
- purchase and use environmentally responsible products that have been selected based on criteria including low toxicity or environmental hazard, durability, use of recycled materials, reduced energy and/or water consumption reduced packaging and ability to be recycled, refilled or refurbished at end of life where feasible,
- communicate our environmental program to our clients, and customers and encourage them to support it when appropriate,
- strive to continually improve our environmental performance by periodically reviewing our environmental policy in light of our current and planned future activities.