We understand that you want to have a sense of stability and control when it comes to change. The problem is that change feels overwhelming and constant. Let us help you regain a sense of balance and control in the midst of constant change.
When you’re not the one making the decisions, change can feel overwhelming. At Stress Management for Organizational Change discover the 4 keys to regain your sense of control. Because you deserve to thrive during change and not simply survive.
Discover How To:
- Maintain a sense of stability when you feel the change is happening to you
- Move through change, whether mandated or planned with less discomfort
- Experience higher levels of personal resilience
This course was a refreshing reminder about how we can control our thoughts, processing those thoughts and how we react to those people in our area of influence.
Commercial Account Manager
Crosstown Civic Credit Union
“[The Increasing Your Personal Readiness Course has] great tools to get us through the days, and interact with others.”
AG/Com Account Manager
Noventis Credit Union
Let us take you on a journey of self discovery and renewal
- Two half days of learning with an expert in organizational change
- A participant manual with tools and resources you can take back and use right away
- Continuous follow up
- Templates to help you de-stress