BUILD THE FOUNDATION OF YOUR CHANGE IN JUST THREE DAYS!
You don’t have a lot of time to launch your change, and you need it done right away. Maybe your change has derailed and you’re not sure where it went off course.
Sound familiar? This is the case with many organizations. It’s also why many organizational changes fail, employees burn out, and leaders see resistance to change. Change happening too fast without a strong foundation can cripple and destroy a business.
That’s where the QuickStart program can help. Let me be clear, change takes time. How much time? Time and success depend on the foundation you’ve set. That’s where the QuickStart Program helps. It will give you the foundation you need to set up any change for success.
Think of your organizational change efforts like building a house. You wouldn’t start building the second floor first. You need a strong foundation on which to build. With a solid foundation you can build your house with confidence. Without it, your house may never get built.
A clear outcome, strong leadership, a flexible plan, and employee commitment to the plan are the ingredients for a solid change foundation.
Beginning a change initiative can be overwhelming. You don’t know where to start, you don’t want to fail and you don’t want to overwhelm your employees.
Check out below to find out if you are a candidate for the program
THE QUICKSTART PROGRAM IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF:
- you are about to launch a new change initiative
- you need to get derailed change back on track
- you are experiencing high levels of employee resistance
- your timelines for the change are short and your budget is tight
- Six actions to reduce or prevent change fatigue
- Why CEO’s optimism and enthusiasm for change can sabotage an organization’s success
- The good, the bad the ugly. Your employees remember it all
- Help! I am communicating, but my employees aren’t listening: three ways to use email to help your employees buy-in to change.
- Keep your change from failing, take a break