The [Change Leader’s Certificate Program] provided tools which I was able to use before going through the whole course. It allows me to be more effective for my clients
RTW Program Specialist
Workers Compensation Board
DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
If you’ve been asked to implement large-scale change as a middle manager, you might find the process frustrating. While you have position authority over those below you, the same can’t be said for those above you. Managing expectations of everyone in a hierarchy can be difficult
Implementing change can be overwhelming from the scope of the project. It’s frustrating because you feel like people aren’t buying-in. You feel as if they are sabotaging the project or are reluctant to change. Having the right tools set can help make the process easier.
In this 3-day hands-on certification course, Living & Leading Change will help prepare you for your next big change initiative by helping you discover tools and tips you can use to make change management as easy as possible.
The Living and Leading Change: Change Leader’s Certificate Course is now an ACMP QEP™ Course. It qualifies for 21 instructional hours related to your Certified Change Management Professionaltm (CCMP)tm
- A Conversation with Janice Gair
- A Conversation with David Zinger
- Why Leaders Need to Stop Doing Change Management
- Three Actions Needed to Improve Information Technology Implementations and Get a Return on Investment
- One question every leader must ask to achieve value from their organizational change efforts